Writing ManhattanHerb Lester
- This beautiful guide documents 78 of New York's most significant and intriguing literary sights, from former flophouse hotels to fancy bars, all the while alerting the reader to new books, authors and of course places to explore. Our cast of characters includes some of Big Apple's most gifted word-slingers - Dorothy Parker, Damon Runyon, Norman Mailer, Mark Twain and A.J Liebling among them.
* Written by Jon Hammer & Karen McBurnie, designed by Dan Cassaro
* A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
* Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Shipping calculated at checkout. Tracked shipping options available.
FREE standard delivery on
- UK orders over £50
- All other orders over £100