A Brooklyn Bar For All ReasonsHerb Lester
- Things move at a hectic pace in the City Across The River. With that in mind, we decided to update our popular guide to some of the borough’s best drinking establishments, taking out a few that no longer quite cut the mustard and adding others that deserve your custom. We also revisited the cover, giving it a lively new look.
In this city guide are bars old and new for any temper; from highfalutin to homely, tranquil to raucous. A saloon for New York's beachcombers, one for philosophers, bars for scholarly pursuits and musical appreciation, a few for a good old-fashioned shot and a beer, and many more for crackerjack cocktails of the moment.
* Written by Jon Hammer & Karen McBurnie, designed by Steve Wolf
* A3 (297x420mm) folded to A6 (105x148mm)
* Litho-printed in England on recycled paper
Shipping calculated at checkout. Tracked shipping options available.
FREE standard delivery on
- UK orders over £50
- All other orders over £100